Lifting Equipment Inspection & LOLER Examination Software
OnSiteForm is a mobile internet lifting gear inspection software application that efficiently records and manages equipment inspections and many other types of examinations as well.
We have developed a lifting equipment inspection software system that provides a lifting gear inspection checklist and a whole lot more, with minimal effort, using the latest technology.
This leads to us having an efficient data collection and reporting process that makes it easier to carry out lifting equipment testing, thus saving a significant amount of time and effort.
Each site requiring LOLER inspection is registered on the software system. A site may have various locations with multiple levels of sub-locations.
Lifting Equipment Inspection Software
Companies often have their own lifting equipment inspection system and unique versions of lifting equipment testing and certification, so standard inspection certificate templates can be used, or we can develop your own template version for you.
You can use this software system to manage your lifting gear inspections, create a lifting equipment register or perhaps have a bespoke LOLER examination software solution for your server using this lifting inspection software as a base product.
Please feel free to contact us for more details.
Lifting Gear Testing System
You can rely on OnSiteForm to save you a lot of time and improve the efficiency of your Lifting Equipment Inspection or LOLER Inspection needs
OnSiteForm lifting inspection software comes equipped with a host of powerful asset management features
- Conveniently record testing and inspection results on an iPad, IPhone and most Android tablets and smart phones.
- Allow remote working without an internet connection, users can synchronise when complete “live” on site with a 3G connection or later as required.
- View the complete thorough examination inspection history for every individual item of lifting equipment with the examiners name plus the date and time of its inspection.
- See all assets on a whole site or one location simultaneously be they serviceable, out of date or unserviceable ‘blacklisted’ items.
- Use identification and or descriptions to search for individual items.
- Provide “instant” inspection certification reports in pdf form at the touch of a button.
LOLER Lifting Inspection System
Please have a look at our demo site (login with the username of ‘demo’ and password of ‘demo’), although be aware that the data in this site is refreshed at 3am GMT.
If you would like us to set up a trial for you to help you evaluate the lifting gear examination system further, please don’t hesitate to ask.
OnSiteForm Lifting Equipment Inspection Software and LOLER Examination Software will improve your productivity as well as saving both time and money.